Sunday, February 2, 2014

AFTER The STORM

Well I have to admit, the day went very well.....we left on time and got back early.

It was a pretty uneventful day. Though my pantyhose did not make it through the day. And when we got back to Philly were greeted by the pics below.  Long day, snowy day...and guess what? I signed up for another trip....2 more trips actually. There was calm before , during , and after the storm. All my questions were answered....My pantyhose didn't last throughout the day, I didn't bring my sunscreen, we did get back to Philadelphia, and didn't get to stay in Punta Cana after all. Oh...and I hadn't slept in over 36 hours! But it all worked out, and I had a fun day!
























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment