Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome all! I have been told that I should create a blog about my job as a Flight Attendant and my traveling experiences. I have been pondering this for a while. First of all, there are trillions of travel blogs all over the Internet. I also thought about who would want to read about my travels? But then I realized I could talk about my travels, my job, ,my likes and dislikes, relationships, down days, items that I like that make my travel life easier, etc!. I didn't have to approach it from one aspect, because my job is not just a job, it's a lifestyle and it's like a kaleidoscope of everything that has to do with the traveling world!   I basically live out of a suitcase, so it would include everything that is going on in my life, because my life revolves around travel.  So with that said, I hope that you will enjoy my journey's and musings about travel, the travel industry, and how I as a "crew member " experience the day to day life up the cabin, layovers, things that make my travel world easier, the good and the bad.  It'll be like you're right there with me! So put your seats in an upright position and fasten your seatbelts because you're in for one wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment